Meet Our Team!
At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Fort Worth, Texas, our employees are our pride. Every day, we live by the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Core Values:
- INTEGRITY: To always conduct oneself with honesty and fairness
- GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
- THE GRANDMA RULE: To treat everyone the way you would want your Grandma treated
- CARE: To have compassion for family, customers, co-workers, and community
- INCLUSION: To welcome people from all backgrounds in the workplace and the community
- BE YOUR BEST AND HAVE FUN: To be the best professionally and personally while enjoying life and having fun
We're always looking for great people to join us! To check out our open positions and apply, click here.
Traivonne earned this honor because of his outstanding customer scorecard ratings in April. He received a 100% referral rate, and every one of his customers rated him 5 out of 5 in "Mover Satisfaction" and "Mover Overall".
Here's what Briana, one of Traivonne's customers had to say about him and his crew: "They went above and beyond to get our move done quickly and efficiently. They were very respectful and fun to be around as well. They made a stressful situation bearable!"
Customer Michelle also praised Traivonne and his team: "They were extremely helpful and my move as easy as it could be. I'd never used movers, was kind of disorganized and more than a little stressed out and they did everything so quickly. They were extremely courteous and professional and went above and beyond to help me."
Thank you, Traivonne, for upholding our high level of customer service. We are proud to have you on our TWO MEN AND A TRUCK team!