It all started as an after-school business for two high school boys. With a hand-drawn logo, advertisement in a local paper, and advertising fund stashed in a ceramic dish, the endeavor was never expected to be more than a local moving company.
Now, more than 30 years later, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has grown both domestically and internationally with more than 350 locations worldwide. In 2019, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® began operating in 44 states with additional growth expected in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
We’re proud of our growth going back to 2009 and the completion of over eight million moves and counting, along with the annual donation of more than $3 million in moving services. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK is poised for long-term record success!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK is the fastest-growing franchised moving company in the country and offers comprehensive home and business relocation and packing services. Our goal is to exceed customers expectations by customizing our moving services to specific needs. We move apartments, condominiums, homes, businesses, and everything in between – from very small to very large. Whether moving down the street, across the country, or to a new home or business building, we’re here to help with managing relocation stress.
The mission of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is to continuously strive to exceed our customers' expectations in value and high standard of satisfaction.
To move people forward.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK has also established a set of core values that we live by.
- Integrity: To always conduct oneself with honesty and fairness.
- Give back to the community
- THE GRANDMA RULE®: To treat everyone the way you would want your Grandma to be treated.
- Care: To have compassion for family, customers, co-workers and community.
- Be your best and have fun: To be the best professionally and personally while enjoying life and having fun.
- Inclusion: To welcome people from all backgrounds in the workplace and the community.