Community Involvement and Charitable Organizations, Affiliations, Sponsorships
One of the companies' core values is to have compassion for family, customers, co-workers, and community. Listed below is a sample of what makes TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® - Charleston, "The Movers Who Care®".
- American Cancer Society
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®/INTERNATIONAL makes a donation for every move completed.
- Lutheran Hospice
- Ronald McDonald House
- Charleston Animal Society
- Lowcountry Food Bank
- Salvation Army
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Movers for Moms® Campaign benefiting local women's shelters. (My Sister's House)
- BVI Hurricane Relief Fund
- Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau: A+ Rating
- Dedicated sponsor to local organizations benefiting youth programs including area sports teams, recreation programs, school events and sponsorships.
- First Day Festival - City of Charleston - 2017
- Charleston Marathon - Benefiting ECM - Funding fine arts programs for CCSD.
- Summerville Journal Scene Readers' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Berkeley County Readers' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Palmettobizbuzz.com "Most Trusted Mover In The Lowcountry" (2008, 2009)
- Charleston's Choice Winner: The Post & Courier (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Paws Up Award - Carolina Tails Magazine (2016, 2017)