Community Service in Cincinnati
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Campaigns
MOVERS FOR MILITARY®
Throughout Fall of 2021, we banded together with local businesses and members of our community to money and collect blankets, sheets, and towels for Joseph House, Inc. Joseph House is a progressive treatment facility serving veterans affected by addiction. Located in the heart of the Over-the-Rhine district in downtown Cincinnati, Joseph House focuses on the treatment and recovery of veterans, reintegration into the community, and promoting healthy, sustainable lifestyles. On average, Joseph Houses 35-50 Veterans at a time.
Through the generosity of our community, we collected a total of 13 blankets and raised over $2,400 for Joseph House to purchase more supplies and generally support the organization's mission.
Special thanks to the following businesses and groups for their generosity!
- American Legion Post 194 (Mason, OH)
- 16 Lots Brewing Company
- Molson Coors Brewing Company
- United Auto Workers Union 2308
- Sharefax Credit Union
First launched in 2011 by TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, the Movers for Military® program seeks to recognize veterans in crisis on Veterans Day by arranging delivery of supplies to veterans living in local homeless shelters on or before the holiday weekend.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to register your organization for the Movers for Military® program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOVERS FOR MOMS® PARTNER
Each spring, we participate in the national Movers for Moms® campaign to help moms living in women's or family shelters. We partner with local businesses and schools to be collection sites for essential care items. We deliver the donations on Mother’s Day because we believe all moms should be celebrated, regardless of their current situation. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Cincinnati is collecting donations for Family Promise of Butler and Warren Counties (Formerly a part of Interfaith Hospitality Network) as well as the Esther Marie Hatton Center for Women.
how to donate
A full list of requested items can be found on our Amazon wish list. To donate, simply...
- purchase an item from the list or at your local store and
- deliver it to one of our participating collection partners, listed below.
Where to donate
Donations may be delivered to our office or one of these participating businesses by Friday, May 6th.
We're proud to donate a portion of every move completed to the Dragonfly Foundation. The Dragonfly Foundation supports pediatric cancer patients and their families by:
- Building a network that connects Dragonfly families to each other and the community
- Providing programs that enhance the quality of life
- Enhancing programs in partnership with Children’s Hospitals
- Partnering on psychosocial research with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Interfaith Hospitality Network of Warren County
Interfaith Hospitality Network of Warren County's (IHNWC) mission is to provide meals, hospitality, and support for homeless families. Their goal is to maintain the integrity & dignity of the family during this critical time as they seek to build a better life.
OTHER COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Cincinnati, we love to support our local schools, organizations non-profit fundraising efforts by donating our time and resources. Some of the unique ways we support these causes are:
- “Day of the Move” baskets, which include a gift certificate toward our moving services and various house warming items.
- Free boxes and tape to our community school teachers, to make packing up for the summer a little easier.
- Hosting "Community Clean-Up Day(s)" in partnership with local organizations - providing free haul-away of trash and debris.
- Providing transportation of equipment and non-perishable foods for the annual Flying Pig and Queen Bee Marathon Series.
Sharonville Chamber of Commerce
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Cincinnati has been a proud member of the Sharonville Chamber of Commerce for several years. Its mission is to help regional businesses expand, create efficiencies, increase visibility, and engage with the community through networking, marketing, cost savings, and educational programs.