- A home move that cannot be rescheduled without considerable hardship or homelessness
- A business move critical for continued operations
- Delivery of items required for personal care or providing a safe and healthy living environment, i.e. medical equipment, food, water, refrigerator/freezers, washer/dryer, etc.
- Any move that can be rescheduled to a later date without major hardship
- Deliveries of purchased items that are not critical for care of customer or others (i.e. decorative furniture, etc.)