Your Savannah Movers
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® of Savannah has served the greater Savannah area for over 20 years. In 2008, Todd, along with Roger Boyer, came on board here in Savannah to further grow the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® family of franchises because of their love for the Savannah area and all that it has to offer. Our primary focus is our customer service, and how we serve the community because without the love and support we have felt from the community, none of our success would be possible. We specialize in providing quality and professional services for both homes and businesses including local and long-distance, college moves, packing services, and much more. As a result of our customer service, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Savannah is proud to have been voted Best Local Moving Company nine years in a row by readers of Connect Magazine!
FULL SERVICE MOVING IN SAVANNAH
No matter what type of help you need, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® of Savannah is here to take the burden off your shoulders and make your experience a stress-free one. Our focus is on our customer’s experience because we are here to solve your problem with a high level of customer service. Whether relocating across town, into a temporary storage unit, rearranging furniture inside of your home, moving your business, or a loved one into a senior care facility, we abide by our core value of THE GRANDMA RULE® - to treat every customer as if they are our own grandmother.
If there is one thing we have heard from our customers, it is that moving in or out of an apartment can be challenging. Whether it is a flight of stairs, a long walk, or the stress of making sure you get back your full deposit, moving within an apartment can be a lot. Save your time, back, and wallet by letting us do the heavy lifting. We are experienced in tight corners, navigating stairways, and making the moving day less stressful. Your back and your landlord will thank you.
STRESS-FREE Senior Moving
We owe everything to our parents and grandparents; they raised us into the people we are today. When the time comes to move a loved one into an assisted living home, it is an emotional time. One of our core values is THE GRANDMA RULE®, where we treat every customer as if they were our grandparents. When choosing a moving company, make sure you choose one that will serve them with the same love and care you would. We can also assist with packing, so all you have to do is spend quality time with those you love.
When the time comes, and a loved one passes away, the stress can be debilitating. There are many things to be done, and moving furniture should not be one. Whether you need a home packed and moving into a self-storage unit, help to prepare the home for listing, or placing those treasured pieces of furniture in the homes of relatives, we are here to help.
It is that time your child is leaving the nest and spreading their wings. You want to make sure they are safe and moved into their dorm with all the essentials so they can focus on their education. With little time left to cherish, we are here to help take the load off. We have not only Savannah State with their own needs but also parents moving their children into their new living arrangements.
Long Distance Moving
Ready to move across the country? We're here to help! There's a lot that goes into a long-distance relocation, but we have the moving portion covered. From the very first phone call with our move consultant to the unloading of items at your new home, you'll be dealing with the same team of moving professionals. That same truck that picked up your belongings will be the same truck that will be unloading them. Unlike other long-distance carriers or van lines who aren't able to guarantee arrival times, our team can provide you with an exact arrival date, which makes it easier for you to settle into your home when you planned. We're also keeping you updated every step of the way, ensuring that you know where your belongings are at all times. Be sure to hire the best local moving company for your long-distance move, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Savannah!
When you think of moving, the first thing that comes to mind is, “I need to start packing.” Or do you? Here at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, we can not only save your back from the pain of carrying furniture, but we can save your fingers from those pesky paper cuts. We can pack your entire home, just the kitchen, or as little as you want. Your time is valuable, so let us handle the packing so you can focus on building your new home and all that comes with it.
BOX DELIVERIES TO YOUR HOME
Some of our customers prefer to pack themselves, which can be a relaxing time to declutter your home and start fresh in your new home. We offer a full line of professional packing supplies to help protect your cherished belongings. Whether you need boxes for the kitchen, wardrobe boxes for those dresses and suits, or picture boxes to protect that piece of art you cherish, we have it all. Why drive to the store, load the boxes into the cart, then into your car, and then into your home? With orders over $100, we will deliver those boxes right to your front door or wherever you would like them in your home. With service that easy, why make it hard on yourself?
Before the time comes to move into your new home, you first need to sell your current home. With that comes a lot of final touches and home staging to make sure the home looks just right in the listing pictures. Whether you need to declutter some furniture, move pieces around, or bring new furniture in, we are here to help ensure your home looks top-notch so you can sell for top dollar!
Tips for a successful move day!
We know all too well that moving is a stressful event for everyone. It's easy to feel displaced and a bit out of sorts during the packing, moving, and unpacking process. We believe it's all about how you prepare that can make the biggest difference in making your next move, the easiest one yet! We've compiled some of our favorite moving tips to help your next move go smoothly:
1. Declutter before packing. Taking time to pitch or donate any unused or unwanted items before packing can help you focus and help to cut down on the time it takes to actually move the stuff you do want to keep.
2. Have a plan for where you would like your furniture to go in your new place. Take measurements if possible and make sure furniture will fit through doorways and tight corners. Have a backup plan for these items in the event they won't fit.
3. Make the proper arrangements to be present for the entirety of the move. Movers are looking for your direction when it comes to packing, special care for your items, and especially unloading. It's very difficult to ensure everything goes smoothly when someone isn't there to answer questions.
4. Make a move-day box! Include items such as paper towels, cleaning products, toilet paper, water, snacks, extra light bulbs, scissors, medicines, trash bags, and important documents.
5. Be sure to schedule the transfer of utilities ahead of the move day. It's hard to move in the dark!
6. Plan ahead! It's best to schedule your move day at least 3-4 weeks in advance for the best availability and to ensure you have plenty of time to make arrangements and pack.
7. Try to limit as many loose items as possible. Things like vacuums, floor lamps, toys, and decorative items are often forgotten. Be sure to check in drawers, closets, and cabinets.
We want to be your resource for all moving questions and needs! Give us a call or request your free quote online today!
Statement Concerning Coronavirus
As many businesses continue to navigate through the news and updates surrounding COVID-19, we want to reassure both current and future customers of our continued commitment to providing professional moving services during this time. As an essential business, we are also taking additional precautions to protect the health and safety of customers and our employees including:
- Sanitizing trucks and equipment, before and after every move
- Increased hand-washing and wearing protective gloves and masks when possible
- Limiting the number of men on each move to two-man teams
- Continuously monitoring the health and well-being of our frontline employees to ensure a healthy team is ready for your move
We encourage those with questions or concerns to call our office directly.