Your Savannah Movers
Franchisee Todd Eberhardt started out as a mover with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® more than 20 years ago. In 2008, Todd, along with Roger Boyer, came on board here in Savannah to further grow the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® family. Starting out with five trucks in 2008, we have continued to exceed our customers' expectations and now run a fleet of 16 trucks. We specialize in providing quality and professional moving services for both home and business with services including local and long-distance moves, packing services, single item relocation, internal moves, and offer free in-home consultations.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Savannah is proud to have been voted Best Local Moving Company nine years in a row by readers of Connect Magazine!
Making movES easIER
No matter how big or small, we can help you with your packing and moving needs. Our trucks are stocked with all equipment needed to move your household efficiently such as furniture pads, stretch wrap, dollies, tools, and straps. We can move everything for you down to the last small box or just the big stuff if that’s what you prefer.
We are a licensed, insured, and bonded moving company. All staff members are full-time employees who are background-checked and drug-tested both for pre-employment and on a monthly random basis. All movers and drivers are provided with extensive hands-on training to ensure they know how to professionally care for your belongings. After all, we are the “Movers Who Care®”!
Tips for a successful move day!
We know all too well that moving is a stressful event for everyone. It's easy to feel displaced and a bit out of sorts during the packing, moving, and unpacking process. We believe it's all about how you prepare that can make the biggest difference in making your next move, the easiest one yet! We've compiled some of our favorite moving tips to help your next move go smoothly:
1. Declutter before packing. Taking time to pitch or donate any unused or unwanted items before packing can help you focus and help to cut down on the time it takes to actually move the stuff you do want to keep.
2. Have a plan for where you would like your furniture to go in your new place. Take measurements if possible and make sure furniture will fit through doorways and tight corners. Have a backup plan for these items in the event they won't fit.
3. Make the proper arrangements to be present for the entirety of the move. Movers are looking for your direction when it comes to packing, special care for your items, and especially unloading. It's very difficult to ensure everything goes smoothly when someone isn't there to answer questions.
4. Make a move-day box! Include items such as paper towels, cleaning products, toilet paper, water, snacks, extra light bulbs, scissors, medicines, trash bags, and important documents.
5. Be sure to schedule the transfer of utilities ahead of the move day. It's hard to move in the dark!
6. Plan ahead! It's best to schedule your move day at least 3-4 weeks in advance for the best availability and to ensure you have plenty of time to make arrangements and pack.
7. Try to limit as many loose items as possible. Things like vacuums, floor lamps, toys, and decorative items are often forgotten. Be sure to check in drawers, closets, and cabinets.
We want to be your resource for all moving questions and needs! Give us a call or request your free quote online today!
Statement Concerning Coronavirus
As many businesses continue to navigate through the news and updates surrounding COVID-19, we want to reassure both current and future customers of our continued commitment to providing professional moving services during this time. As an essential business, we are also taking additional precautions to protect the health and safety of customers and our employees including:
- Sanitizing trucks and equipment, before and after every move
- Increased hand-washing and wearing protective gloves and masks when possible
- Limiting the number of men on each move to two-man teams
- Continuously monitoring the health and well-being of our frontline employees to ensure a healthy team is ready for your move
We encourage those with questions or concerns to call our office directly.